scrobble.life
LeoFinance

$HIVE, $BTC & ETH/BTC Technical Analysis - 04.10.2026

It's Sunday again, it's time to do my weekly analysis and see where we are with $HIVE, $BTC and ETH/BTC today.

image.png

This week we had the monthly close so today we can chart the monthly time frame with the candle close.

The bearish gap created in June was finally inverted, as price closed above it on Wednesday. This means resistance was turned into support, but price needs to stay above this level.

Levels to watch on this time frame are the swing low at $0.0373, which is confirmed now and the swing high at $0.0988.

image.png

On the weekly time frame, even if the current candle, at the time of writing, is bearish, we got the third candle closing above the 200 SMA, which indicates strength. As I said, the current candle is bearish at the moment, but it has a long shadow, or wick (compared to its body) and no upper wick, which means there was some buying pressure and no selling pressure.

Levels to watch on this time frame are the swing high at $0.0663 and the weekly order block (OB) which has not been retested yet. I'm not saying it will as in a bullish trend price doesn't always revisit previous levels, but will see.

image.png

On the daily time frame, price has been consolidating under a bearish daily gap, that has been holding price hostage since the 30th of last month. It has already been rebalanced, so all we need is a good move to the upside and a close above it. Or, if we get weakness, we could revisit the low at $0.0541.

image.png

On the h4 time frame, price went into consolidation under a bearish gap since Monday, the 28th of September. Since then, price had two attempts to invert the gap, but got rejected every time. At the time of writing, price is approaching the gap again.

Levels to watch on this time frame are $0.0541 on the downside, if we get rejected by the gap again and $0.0627 on the upside, if price manages to invert the gap and hold above it.

image.png

$BTC has been consolidating at an important area, marked with grey. It's basically sandwiched by resistance and the bullish gap, which is serving as support currently. We have (relative) equal highs (EQH) at $87,383. If price manages to sweep that level and hold, that means turning resistance into support as well. If we get another rejection, sweeping $82,468 and if we don't get a bounce there, retesting the second, lower gap is still in the cards. We'll see next week.

image.png

ETH/BTC is still chopping around between $0.03344 and $0.30564, but the god news is, has managed to stay above the bullish gap.

image.png

Next week we don't have much in the economic calendar, except the FOMC Minutes on Wednesday, but again, economic events are not the only factors influencing the market, so stay safe.

Remember, technical analysis is not about forecasting price, but about reacting to what price does.

As always, this is a game of probabilities, not certainties. Also please note, this is not financial advice, it's my view and understanding of the market.

Do your own research, make your own decisions as you're taking the risk.

All charts posted here are screenshots from Tradinview.

Come trade with me on Bybit.

If you're a newbie, you may want to check out these guides:

Comments · 5

  • @pizzabot(60)· 2h

    PIZZA!

    $PIZZA slices delivered: @jlinaresp(7/15) tipped @erikah

    Please vote for pizza.witness!

  • @discovery-it(69)· 2h

    This post was shared and voted inside the discord by the curators team of discovery-it
    Join our Community and follow our Curation Trail
    Discovery-it is also a Witness, vote for us here
    Delegate to us for passive income. Check our 80% fee-back Program
  • @jlinaresp(81)· 2h

    Thank you for your weekly analysis and monthly close, dear @erikah friend! I wish you a happy week!

    🔟🔟🔟👍😀 📈📊

    !discovery !PIZZA

  • @delirius(5)· 17h

    El gap bajista de junio que finalmente se invirtió el miércoles y ahora actúa como soporte es el dato clave, pero me da curiosidad si esas tres velas semanales cerrando arriba del 200 SMA alcanzan para sostener el nivel. Y el detalle de la vela semanal con mecha larga inferior y sin mecha superior indica compra, sí, pero si el gap diario del 30 sigue conteniendo el precio, no sé qué onda.

  • @cryptmastern(55)· 18h

    Erik, good analysis.

    That monthly close above the June gap is the one detail I was waiting for. Even if the current candle looks bearish, the fact that we closed above the 200 SMA on the weekly for 3 weeks tells me something real is building here. That's textbook accumulation (not distribution), long lower wick, no upper shadow.